Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Coming Up ... Dasies? (InkNBurn Ambassador & Spring Collection)

I don't know what happened with the turn of 2014 into 2015, but it seems like all of the sudden everything is coming up ... not so much roses, but maybe ... daises (?) for me lately!!




Here's why I say this: not only have I finally gotten back on track with my workout routine, and in more ways than one, I also went for my first run last night after months of giving my poor feet a break and ... it actually felt great!  ( ... more on this in a future post)

And as if the above wasn't enough, last night I came home to this:


Dear Natalie, 
 
Thank you so much for submitting your application!
 
We are so excited to invite you to join our amazing team of INKnBURN Ambassadors!
 

WHAT?! 

Ok, first of all, you all know how much I love InkNBurn product.  Not only is their quality great, their design aesthetic is FANTASTIC.  Case in point:

 
 



In addition to the above, the timing for my acceptance is perfect, since InkNBurn just announced their spring line (hence the daisy comment):







So now, with my 2015 fitness goals in full bloom, and InkNBurn product literally blooming, I feel like the "old" me is back.  Here's to the potential 2015 has for us all!!  Cheers!

---

BTW, if you're interested in shopping InkNBurn, go here to check out their main site, and here to see the women's spring line featured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment