Monday, February 2, 2015

Katy Schmaty - Let's Talk Missy!

With the unexpected ending that was the Patriots taking the Super Bowl yesterday (I mean really - why did they throw that close to the end zone?!), the internet seems to be abuzz about the halftime show hosted by Katy Perry.

But while Katy was looking somewhat ... less than attractive ... in a very unflattering fire suit:





No one was saying a peep about Missy Elliot.





Can we just talk about her for a minute?  I mean, look at how fabulous she looks!!






Do you realize what she used to look like when she first came to fame?  Let's compare it to where she's at today:





Now, I do understand that she started working on her weight back when she was starting to wane as a pop star in the early 2000s, but ... considering she's kept up the healthy image almost 15 years later, I'm thrilled for her.

Which is less than I can say for the many contestants who have left Biggest Loser...

And I think she's happy with her life, too.  Per her twitter feed after the performance:





Way to go, Missy.  Keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment