Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Haters Gonna Hate

In the last week or so, I've been feeling a little...




I am so over this negative media world, with people ranting about specific topics just to stir pots and get ratings/hits/attention. 

For example, the guy last week who wrote an editorial for the Wall Street Journal about how runners are full of themselves and only run for attention.  I'm not going to post his name or article title, because all that will do is give him what he wants - another website talking about him.

All I can say about him, or others is this:




So to all you haters - keep hating.

And to all you being hated - keep doing what you love.

After all, the point of this blog is to encourage people to do what keeps them healthy and happy.  That's why I post up things like the Anti-Resolution, why I tell you not to be to hard on yourself, and why I shared my weight loss story with you to begin with.

Turn your back on the haters and ignore them.  It's not worth it.

And look fabulous while you do it ... in a free headband!  (Like that transition??)  Don't forget about my giveaway this week, only a few more days before a winner is announced.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I am so over the haters, too. I never bother to read any web-based discussion boards any more because they always morph into finger pointing of some shape or form (usually leading to insults about one or both of the political parties as well).

    On a funnier note, some friends and I once joked about saying "Haters gonna hate" with the urban spelling, aka "Haterz gonna hate!"

    ReplyDelete