Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Recipe Recap

It's been awhile since I've posted a recipe, and when I went to think about which recipe to post today, I realized ... I've never done a comprehensive listing of all the recipes I've featured on this blog.

So here it is - a collection of all the recipes I've posted thus far.  I've grouped them by offering to make more sense of them.

Enjoy!


---


Breakfasts, Muffins, Etc.



 


 



Sandwiches and Snacks


 
 
 
 
 

Soups & Salads
 

 

 


 
  
 

Herb Crusted Warm Goat Cheese Salad with Apples and Dijon Dressing





Main Entrees


 
 
 

 

 
 


 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Bonus - How to use CSAs

This category isn't quite a step by step recipe option, but at least gives you some creative ideas on what to cook if you are signed up for a CSA in the Minnesota or Midwest area.  Ingredients in my CSA boxes varied each week, so I noted below what I had. 

One thing of note: I still like to reference the ginger and garlic bok (bock or pac) choi recipe I used during my CSA trial on a regular basis.  So delicious!

Week One
Kale, Panisse Head Lettuce, Pac Choi, Vitamin Greens, Cilantro, Summer Squash, Scallions, Kohlrabis, and Spinach

Week Two
Romaine Lettuces, Pac Choi, Broccoli, Radishes, Kohlrabi, Summer Squash (Pattypan, Zephyr, or Zukes), Red Scallions and/or Green Scallions, Collard Greens, Basil, Culinary Sage, and Spinach

Week Three
Napa Cabbage, Arcadia Broccoli, Cilantro, Parsley, Summercrisp Lettuces, Bright Lights Swiss Chard, Summer Squash/Zukes, Cucumbers, Scallions and Fennel

No comments:

Post a Comment