Thursday, March 9, 2017

Recipe: Delicious Side or Entree - Simple Stir Fried Bok Choy

Earlier this week I posted a collection of all my recipes ever mentioned on my blog, and I realized I never actually documented one of my favorite go-to fresh veggie stir fry options.  I really enjoy the simplicity and taste of this dish, and find it to be one of my favorite "throw anything in it and it works" dishes - tastes great with chicken and served over brown rice, or beef and noodles, or ... whatever, really.

So here it is!  Enjoy!


-----


Simple Stir Fried Bok Choy
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp. fresh minced ginger
  • 8 cups fresh bok choy
  • 2 tbsp. soy sauce
 
Directions

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Add bok choy and soy sauce cook 3 to 5 minutes, until greens are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender.

If serving with a rice or noodle, or adding a protein to the dish, be sure these items are fully cooked prior to preparing the bok choy.

No comments:

Post a Comment