Monday, January 20, 2014

Boo - Technical Difficulty & Resolutions

Ok, truth is out.

I was on vacation last week, and my pre-scheduled blog posts didn't auto publish like they were supposed to.

Boo.

On the up side, instead, I was doing this, so I can't really complain:


 


Not sure where that is?  Here are a few hints:


 
 


 
 
Figure it out yet?  Note the cruise ships in the lower right of the one photo...


If you guessed the British Virgin Islands - you win!






I had a great trip, so I'm not going to complain that my blog posts didn't work.  Life on a sailboat with no wifi is going to have it's problems, right?

Anyway, below is my original post that was supposed to go up 1/13/2014.  And now, we should be back on track for the rest of the week! 



---



Well folks, we've passed the ever so important hurdle of Happy Holidays to New Years Resolution time. 

And, it's been s little over a full week since resolution work has begun.

So, tell me, how are you're resolutions going?

Mine, well...

A little of this:

 
 
A little of that:



Eventually, I expect to sprinkle a little of this in there, too:




Did you know that if you share your resolution goals with other people, you're far more likely to make progress towards achieving them?  Guess what that meants?!

I want to hear about your fitness goals for 2014.  Shout outs welcome below!

No comments:

Post a Comment