Friday, July 5, 2013

Holiday Delay...

I hope you are all enjoying your July 4th holiday weekend!

I, being the planner that I am, wrote this post well in advance with the hopes that I would instead be spending my time today enjoying the day off of work - preferably sleeping in, enjoying a lazy breakfast, and then spending my day floating in a pontoon...




Yes, me, two years ago.... doing what I coined as pontoon-oga.  (Get it?  Pontoon Yoga??)  I remember it being quite difficult to hold the pose, despite how relaxed I look.  The wake of passing boats made balancing extremely challenging.  I guess I'm just that zen.

Anyhow!  Being that it's a holiday weekend, I'm sure you're not in the mood to read a long post.  So, this is about all I have to say.  Before I go, one quick reminder about my giveaway.  Today's the last day to enter.  If you need a reminder of what to do, go here.

I hope you enjoy your July 4th holiday weekend, and I'll be back with more exciting posts next week.


Wear sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment