Monday, June 17, 2013

I Don't Let Myself *Not* Workout

I get questions all the time about my active lifestyle, and they run the entire gamut:

How do you find the time?
How do you have the energy?
Where do you get the drive?
Etc, etc, etc...

My answer somewhat varies based on the day, but generally can be summed up as:



Since the question usually evolves into a conversation, I have also heard the gamut of responses as to why people DON'T workout:

I just feel so tired at the end of the day.
I just don't have the time. 
My knee/hip/ankles/whatever is bad.
Etc, etc, etc...

And you know what?  I get it.  There are DEFINATELY days where I feel like I've got nothing left in me for a trip to the gym or a run around the neighborhood because it seems like my body just won't take it. 

But then I just say to myself:




And as for having time or dealing with injury: 






So to anyone out there who is struggling to find the energy, time or drive to do it, don't give yourself the option!  Just go.  Do it! 

If you find something you love to do, the rest will work itself out. 

Get moving!  After all...

No comments:

Post a Comment