Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Slicing Wrong My Entire Life

You guys!  I just found out my entire life I've been slicing avocado wrong

ZOMG!  #LIFEFAIL

Check this out.  It may be a little dorky, but it DOES kind of look cool.





"Rather than halve the avocado lengthwise, halve it crosswise, around the pit. If the avocado is ripe, at this point you can simply give the avocado a gentle squeeze and the pit will drop right out. No dangerous knife-wielding necessary! But the real magic comes once the pit is outta there.

You scoop out the avocado from the peel (or use your hands to actually peel the two halves if you're a perfectionist), then slice the avocado into rings. At this point you can top your salad or sandwich with the rings or you can halve them, which is my preference so that you get nice thick gorgeous slices like these."

No comments:

Post a Comment