Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Big Fat European Vacation

HOLLA!!!!!!



I just got back from Europe, yo!  Or, said otherwise, "A European trip makes me holla, Natalie boo boo."

Hm.  I'm torn on that one.  I really hate that show, but it's such a great line.  Dang it.

Anyway, I bet you didn't even notice I was gone, since I had my blog all filled up with stuffs before I left, huh?  I mean, I'm just that good.  Right?  I care enough about all you readers that I kept the posts coming. 

Aren't I so nice?!  I wanted to make sure you were entertained while I was busy.

Well, me being sassy aside, I have so much to talk about from my trip.  Give me some time to get my thoughts gathered and I'll post a few things about my trip, ok?

Stay tuned!

---

Update:  read all the recaps back to back!  An Overview (and how to pack), Stop One - Amsterdam, Stop Two - Paris, Stop Three - Munich, Stop Four - Rome Day One & Second Day Bike Tour, and of course a follow up summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment