Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Influenster Chose Me!

About a month ago, I joined a website called Influenster.

Basically, I learned about the website from another blogger and figured - hey, I do product reviews on here anyway, so why not get free samples for doing it?

Surprisingly, when I set up my account, I was rated as a "medium" reach candidate.  I figured my blog was too small to make a difference, but I guess I was wrong.  And now, here I am a month later, qualified for my first free sample to review. 

Granted, it's just some lotion, but hey!

So, in the next few weeks I'll be trying out: Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion.  Which I think is coming just in time given the upcoming cold Minnesota winter, and the fact that I love a hot post-workout shower... which can really pack a 1-2 punch on my skin come November/December.




Anyway, check back later to see what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment