Friday, July 25, 2014

About Time, Lavender Magazine!!

O. M. G!

After 5 years of running the Minneapolis/Twin Cities Rainbow Run for Pride, we finally did it.

My sister and I finally made the photo summary in Lavender Magazine!!




I know, I know.  I shouldn't be that excited.  And don't worry - all this fame hasn't gone to my head.  In fact, I'm still happy to offer you all one on one photo opportunities and autographs.  Just call my agent to set up a time.

Read the race recap that accompanies the above photo here.

See the digital magazine online here (we're on page 52-53).

What a way to end the week!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! I feel so privileged that I got all those photos with you from the Chinatown 5K before you hit the big time. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - I don't know about hitting the big time, but it was fun to run with you!!

      Delete