Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Enjoying LA

I've got a backlog of things I should have posted on here ages ago (mostly "extra mom" stuff like St. Patty's day gifts and choo-choo party supplies) ...

But rather than play catch up, I'm going to hint at my latest active vacation post:






Yep, I just got back from a long weekend in the LA area.

While Hollywood isn't as glamorous as many might think (there seems to be an extended homeless issue not only in San Francisco, but in all of California as a whole), I did manage to find some fun things to do there for a day with my sister.

Like ... dinner at the Pig & Whistle (she had the Caramel Elektra while I enjoyed a local IPA):






And of course a self guided walking tour of Hollywood Blvd:




But the real purpose of the trip will take me a bit of time to recap.  So just consider today a teaser.  I'll be back ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment