Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Surprise!! Euro Trip #2

Surprise!!  I just got back from London!!

Don't I sound like a spoiled brat, having gone over to Europe twice this year?  I never get to travel this much   I mean, even the one trip over this spring was a unique event.  So to claim a second trip in a year ... how did this happen?!

I'm not quite sure how it all happened myself, to be honest.

All I know is, about three weeks ago my husband texted me on a Friday afternoon saying "Work's sending me to London, I have to be there for a week starting Monday."  And I was like ... London, UK?!  I mean, there's got to be a London in the US that I don't know about right?

Nope.  Sunday night at 7pm, he was on a plane flying right to the Queen.

But of course, nothing ever goes as planned, and on Wednesday or so of that week he was texting me again.  "My stay's being extended.  Want to come to London?"

So I said ...



And the Friday before Thanksgiving I hopped on a plane for a new grand adventure (even if it was only to be for a few days).

Needless to say, I'm just getting over my jet lag and have loads of photos to process.  I'll try to get everything organized and post more details soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment