Thursday, December 19, 2019

Tie Blanket Craziness

My posts have been a tad sporadic lately, as I haven't had much to chat about.  Of course I've been busting it on cross stitch work in preparation for Christmas.  And, in addition to that, my son has been heavy into both swim AND ski lessons the last month, so my nights and weekends have been packed.

On the plus side, I can work out while my son has swim, so I've been getting more cardio in.

On the negative side, my right knee has been off ever since I started cranking up my activity levels again.  Like serious pain issues.  So ... knock on wood about that.

Aside from cross stitching, I ended up getting a bee in my bonnet that some visitors coming to my house on December 23rd needed a bunch of holiday gifts.  In addition to getting them all matching Christmas PJs, stuffed animals tailored to their individual tastes, and silly socks ... I decided I needed MORE on my plate and started cranking out fleece tie blankets, too.

Why do I do this to myself?

Short answer - I don't know.

Long answer - also includes I don't know.  Glutton for punishment or something?

Here's the work.  I think it was worth it.  Fingers crossed the kids agree.





PS - this one comes with a plush llama, 
I just screwed up and wrapped the llama before the final picture

No comments:

Post a Comment