Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Current Stichin' Projects - Late 2019

Since early 2019, I've been quite prolific in creating cross stitch works.  You've already seen some of what I've made in previous posts, but today I've got more to add to the collection (in rough chronological order).

Although ... technically the frog should have been in my summer collection, and somehow I missed that, so I'm adding it today.

And before I bombard you with photos - yes, I would be happy to make something via request ... pending size and subject matter.  Meaning: I don't want to take on anything too huge, and want to make sure it would be something fun for me to make as well.  

If you have something in mind, let's chat!






 These two side by side comparisons of the same work are kind of fun to look at for:
1- the difference framing can make
2 - the difference fabric can make
I repeated this design because I wanted to gift it to two different people, and also I wanted to 
"test" out my first ever piece on linen fabric (best to do on a pattern you're familiar with).



 

I shot this bookmark on two different backgrounds ...
Why?  I couldn't decide what would look better LOL!




This one is a work in progress that I finally framed as follows ... 
I posted both pics because the glass glare is pretty bad in the final pic




Of course, the above doesn't include Christmas gifts I'm madly working to complete now.  Those will come in a future post.  Ta-ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment