Thursday, January 9, 2020

Current Stichin' Projects - Early 2020 (and 2019 Leftovers)

Since early 2019, I've been quite prolific in creating cross stitch works.  You've already seen some of what I've made in previous posts, but today I've got more to add to the collection (in rough chronological order).

Before I bombard you with photos - yes, I would be happy to make something via request ... pending size and subject matter.  Meaning: I don't want to take on anything too huge, and want to make sure it would be something fun for me to make as well.  

If you have something in mind, let's chat!


---


To begin, a few backlogged photos from end of 2019 and Christmas gifting:




This is a semi-finished place mat set, all that's left is to have the edges completed with a sewing machine.
The set was made from a kit that my husband's late Grandmother gifted my mother in law years ago, 
of which it ended up in my hands ... completed ... and then gifted back to my mother in law!



I like this one because you can actually see the scale of the work.
You will see below that I've become enamored with these dual paned glass tension frames.




Speaking of 2019 final finishes, why not showcase my first finishes of 2020?






I particularly like how these frames function, since you can see the back side of the finished work as well.





In case you're a "completionist" like me, here's a photo stitch of the entire Valentine collection:




And that about does it for now.  Let's see what other fun finishes 2020 brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment