Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Current Stichin' Projects - Summer 2019

Since early 2019, I've been quite prolific in creating cross stitch works.  You've already seen some of what I've made in a previous post, but here's an update since that collection (in rough chronological order).

And before I bombard you with photos - yes, I would be happy to make something via request ... pending size and subject matter.  Meaning: I don't want to take on anything too huge, and want to make sure it would be something fun for me to make as well.  

If you have something in mind, let's chat!










A pending Christmas gift
(a phrase my boss says all the time - Pin the rose to the nose)




A pending Christmas gift
(yes, I am starting now - only to make sure I get them all done in time)




A sarcastic gift for a coworker, 
to help relieve the stress of a bad vendor relationship





And just for fun, here's a small progression sequence of the above Tardis:







No comments:

Post a Comment